Last Updated on
No food has been proven to increase penis size as opposed to what some male enhancement supplements claim.
Nevertheless, your diet plays a vital role in determining the success rate of the penis enlargement technique that you are going to perform.
For example, many male enhancement products aim to improve blood flow to the penis because this is the key to a longer and harder erection.
However, if you keep on eating a lot of fatty foods, the blood flow to your penis will also be reduced because of blocked and clogged arteries.
How Do You Improve Your Erection?
Penile erection is seldom associated with a healthy diet as most people do not consider the connection important at all.
However, medical experts have already proven time and time again that diet affects erection the same way it affects weight and heart.
How can you improve your erection through your diet?
Here are some tips:
- Ditch red meat in favor of white meat, such as chicken and fish. In particular, include a lot of fatty saltwater fishes that contain high amounts of omega-3 fatty acid in your meals.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Opt for oats, grains, and whole wheat, especially for breakfast and snacks.
- Avoid foods that have preservatives, white flour, and processed sugar.
- Regularly take a dietary supplement that contains all the essential vitamins and minerals. Look for a brand with high zinc level and just enough iron.
- Quit smoking once and for all. Smoking constricts capillaries and arteries, which reduces blood flow to the penis. Moreover, it lowers the oxygen level in the bloodstream, which also affects blood circulation and sex hormone production.
What Are The Other Ways To Improve Erection?
Aside from following the right diet, you can also improve penile erection and size through a tried-and-tested male enhancement technique.
They include penis exercise, penis pump, penis enlargement surgery, and the often considered best option, penis extender.
Each of them has its own sets of advantages and disadvantages.
What are they?
- Penis Exercise – This usually refers to two commonly performed techniques: jelqing and Kegel exercise. The former is done by repetitively milking the penis to improve blood flow to the tip, strengthening and stretching it in the process. On the other hand, the latter is done by contracting and releasing the PC muscles repeatedly.
- Pros: Some penis exercises do encourage stretching without the high risk of injury. This can make your penis look bigger in flaccid state after a few months of practicing.
- Cons: Although favorable changes in the penis are observed, they do not last very long. Penis exercises are more effective in reducing premature ejaculation and making erection harder.
- Penis Pump – This method forcibly draws blood to the penis, stretching it for several minutes. When done regularly for several months, it can result in a long-term increase in length and girth. Most penis pumps have to be used for just several minutes a day, either in bed or while taking a bath. There are also newer designs that have to be worn for several hours a day.
- Pros: Instant hard erection can be achieved, which makes it a convenient option before having sex. Long-term results have also been observed in the past.
- Cons: The risk of getting a penile injury from torn tissues is high because some users excessively pump without knowing it.
- Penis Enlargement Surgery – Various surgeries to quickly add some inches to the penis can be performed. In most cases, the suspensory ligament is cut to allow the penis to protrude an inch longer. Skin grafting and the insertion of inflatable tubes can also be performed albeit on rarer occasions.
- Pros: The success rate of penis enlargement surgeries is relatively high. Frequently, you also get to choose how much length and girth should be added.
- Cons: Aside from the hefty price, the possibility of scarring and deformity is also a common risk.
- Penis Extender – A penis extender is attached to the penis for several hours a day within several weeks. The traction applied to the penis forces the cells in the corpora cavernosa to expand, allowing it to hold more blood and accommodate a longer and harder erection.
Aside from the apparent improvement in size, it also reduces premature ejaculation and treats penile curvature caused by a medical condition called Peyronie’s disease.
Out of all the techniques discussed in this list, this one is the most scientifically proven as several studies have already confirmed its effectiveness not only in increasing the size of the penis but also in treating penile curvature.
In one study, the participants even gained an average increase of 1.9 centimeters when flaccid and 2.8 centimeters when erect. The results have been achieved after wearing a penis extender for four to eight hours in 24 weeks.
However, some brands cannot claim the same, so you have to be careful in choosing the brand to try.
You need a balance of the right diet and right penis enlargement technique to see positive results without the severe risks.
Do a lot of research before trying a particular technique.