A penis extender is a tiny device you wear on your penis while it is limp. It is often discreet and goes unnoticed when worn under clothes.
It works by gradually stretching your penis – similar to how lifting weights encourages muscle growth – expanding and growing the penile tissues.
To help make your male enhancement efforts easier, risk-free, and more comfortable, here is a detailed step by step guide, as well as useful tips and safety instructions.
Step by Step Guide to Wearing a Penis Extender
First, make sure your dick is dry and in a semi-erect state (50% to 75% erect), then follow the steps below:
- Insert your manhood through the extender’s base ring. (The base of your penis will be fastened securely by a plastic ring, while a flexible silicone ring will protect the penis head.)
- Carefully secure the penis head by strapping the soft comfort pad on the device, and gently pulling down the loop.
- Adjust the device’s traction or tension level. You will find 2 bars running the length of the shaft that you can adjust to your preferred tension. This means you can increase the extender’s tension level simply by turning the knobs in the direction of your penis.
- Essentially, what you need to do is attach the extender to the end part of your manhood. Once in place, you can adjust the brace to stretch or pull your penis.
Bear in mind that a penis extender is best worn under loose fitting sweat pants or shorts, and preferably pointing downward.
You can even wear the device at work if your job, for example, involves a lot of standing, such as if you work on the shop floor or a production line.
When and How Frequently You Should Use a Penis Extender
To get the best results, you should wear the penis extender at least 5 hours each day.
A lot of sex experts, recommend wearing the device on your dick for as long as 8 hours on a daily basis.
This would not be feasible, however, for most men who lead an active and busy life.
In this case, you can wear the device for only a few hours at a time, but you may have to wait a little longer for the desired results to manifest.
Just make sure you wear the device for a total of 8 hours each day, in 2-hour increments with as little as 15-minute breaks in between.
While it can be said that the expected benefits are directly proportional to the amount of time you wear the device, you can still achieve some gains even if you use the penis extender for a shorter amount of time than recommended.
How and When to Stop the Use of the Penis Extender
You can always opt to stop using the male enhancement device at any time after you achieve your desired penis length and girth. But, you should do it gradually.
This way, you can avoid experiencing discomforts. It will help you retain whatever gains you have achieved as well.
If you wore the device for 6 hours daily during the treatment period, for example, and you have reached your target results, you can start reducing the amount of time to 4 hours a day for the next week.
The following week, you can further lessen the time you wear the device to 2 hours, and finally, to one hour for the last week before completely stopping using the penis extender.
Safety Tips to Keep in Mind When Using the Device
- Make sure to choose a penis extender that includes a comfort strap. Otherwise, you may experience pain while wearing the device.
- Avoid using the device for a total of over 4 hours each day at the start of your treatment – even if you divide usage into a few shorter sessions. Wait until you get used to having the device on before wearing it longer, say for as long as 6 hours, with about 1 to 2-hour intervals in-between.
- It is not recommended to wear the device at night while you are sleeping. For one, the extender can get knotted in the bed covers or sheets that may cause an injury. It is therefore recommended that you only wear the device during the day – even at work – when you can carefully monitor its use.
- For best results, take a day off from wearing the device every week. This will allow your penis to heal and recover at a much faster pace.
- To achieve maximum gains within a shorter period, refrain from smoking and other unhealthy habits. Take multi-vitamins as well.
- If you can, apply vitamin E oil on your dick at the end of each day. Likewise, massage your penis each time you take the device off.
- If you need to wear pants while using the device, make sure to wear a loose-fitting pair. While it rarely happens, you may experience red sores on your dick’s skin, which is a sign of excessive skin stretching. If this happens, just take the device off, and allow some time for the sores to go away on their own, which often takes just several minutes.
When buying a penis extender for regular use, you must put a premium on quality and reliability.
After all, you will be using the device on a regular basis. It must be durable, well-built, and designed to provide accurate tension levels.
This way, you can expect great results, while keeping you safe from injuries and side effects.
To sum everything up, pick a penis extender that has been medically-proven, and safe for daily use.