The past two decades have seen a lot of advancements in the field of medicine.
Thus, one would be inclined to say that undergoing a penis enlargement surgery would be more effective and safer now than 10 or 20 years ago.
But has it become safer than using a penis extender? Truth is, both options come with inherent pros and cons.
All About Penis Extenders
Without a doubt, penis extenders provide a safer way to enhance one’s manhood compared to going under the knife, which always comes with risks.
There will only be risks with penis extenders if you pick the wrong device.
Penis extenders are often designed to apply pressure to the penis, specifically, on the corpora cavernosa.
The traction will cause the cells to break up and duplicate. By having more cells, the penis can allow more blood to flow in, get bigger, and achieve bigger and harder erections.
Penile curvature is also lessened, and premature ejaculation is minimized.
Based on numerous research and clinical studies, penis extenders offer lasting improvements.
For example, Gontero et al. (2009) shows that “the penile extender device provides an acceptable, minimally invasive method that can produce an effective and durable lengthening of the penis, both in the flaccid and in the stretched state.”
According to scientists, you can confidently and safely grow your penis without the risk of chafing or damage by using the right kind of penis extender.
This is because not all penis enhancement devices deliver the desired results.
A device that has not been tested clinically or is made of inferior materials may cause more damage, instead of addressing the problem.
Thus, if you are considering using a penis extender, you must make sure that the device meets the following criteria:
- Clinical Studies – The device must have passed a clinical test that proves its efficiency, and not merely a generic study.
- Materials – It must be made from medical-grade materials.
- Comfortable to Use – Most devices include a comfort strap or noose into the design. A penis extender that provides both offers the most comfort. SizeGenetics, for instance, provides both a 16-Way Comfort technology and Multi-Directional Angling (MDI) technology. Thus, you can comfortably wear it all day regardless of the size, angle, shape, and sensitivity of your manhood. You can get more information from the official SizeGenetics website.
- Guarantee – Go for a device that assures that you can get a refund in case the product doesn’t prove to be effective for you. Because most penis extenders require to use for at least 6 months before getting the desired results, you should not consider a product that offers a guarantee of fewer than 6 months.
All about Penis Enlargement Surgery
Penis enlargement surgery has gone a long way in the past two decades.
Now, it offers “shorties” with a realistic chance of gaining a longer penis.
There are various types of procedures available to achieve the desired results.
These include the insertion of an inflatable tube and cutting the suspensory ligament that connects the penis to the pubic bone.
Despite the advancements in surgical procedures, including reduced risks of scarring in the penis, however, there are still a few downsides to male enhancement surgeries.
- Shortening the Suspensory Ligament – While the procedure results in an instant penis size increase by about an inch, it prevents your penis from pointing upward when on an erect state.
- Inflatable Tubes – Tubes inserted in the penis connect to a pump implanted in the testicles. This allows you to pump your penis up, and achieve a bigger erection at will. However, it can result in a sore penis when used excessively.
- Skin Grafting – This is the riskiest among the 3 procedures. It involves the application of a skin graft to improve penis size. Although it offers better control over the size you want to achieve, it can cause deformity and scarring in your penis if the procedure does not go well such as when the graft does not get enough blood circulation.
So, which is the better method, penis extenders or surgery?
Both methods come with advantages and disadvantages. But, if you want to have a bigger penis without any risk of deformity or damage, then using a penis extender is your safest option.
By using the right type of device, you can conveniently improve the appearance and size of your penis, as well as achieve bigger and stronger erections.
You can likewise address premature ejaculation problems.
Before buying, make sure that the product offers a significant guarantee, has undergone clinical studies, and is manufactured using medical-grade materials.
This way, you can be confident about achieving your desired results.