A lot of men have misgivings about the size of their penis.
While it may sound surprising to some people, it is supported by statistics that say more than half of all men aren’t satisfied with their penis size, and about ¼ of the male population thinks that they are “tiny.”
You may think that these hang-ups stem from the dissatisfaction of their sexual partners. Well, not really.
According to recent research, in sex, most women put more premium on sexual techniques rather than the size of the penis.
Likewise, a woman would likely be satisfied in bed provided her man has at least a 4” long erect penis.
This is because a woman’s vagina stretches naturally to at least 4” when aroused sexually. Given that the average size of an erect penis is around 5.5”, most men would have nothing to worry about.
However, even with these facts, coupled with reassurance from their partners, some men still couldn’t overcome their qualms about their penis size.
After all, these men have entertained these thoughts in their minds for many years, and it would be difficult to change now.
The problem is, the longer this kind of thinking persists, the more their relationships will be negatively affected.
What Men Can Do
If you are unsatisfied with the size of your manhood, numerous methods can help you achieve a bigger penis.
These permanent male enhancement “remedies” include surgery, penis extenders, penis exercises, and penis pumps – each with the goal of giving you a bigger penis, and ultimately, a better sex life.
1. Penis Extenders
Penis extenders work similar to orthopedic surgery, except that it is not invasive.
Traction is applied to the penis’ corpora cavernosa and causes cells to break and replicate. As the cells grow in numbers, the following benefits are experienced:
- Prevention of premature ejaculation
- Increase in penis length by inches
- As much as a 20% reduction in penile curvature
- Improved blood flow, improved stamina, and harder erections
What are the best penis extenders on the market and where to buy them?
- Read our Phallosan Forte review here.
2. Penis Pumps
When using a penis pump, a vacuum is created around the penis that draws blood into the shaft. This helps achieve a hard erection.
In some cases, it even causes the penis to enlarge by as much as an inch, although only temporarily.
3. Penis Enlargement Surgery
There are various procedures available – from skin grafts and inflatable tubes to cutting the suspensory ligament.
Undergoing a penis enlargement procedure offers various benefits, including:
- A longer penis by 1” (achieved by cutting the suspensory ligament, but it will keep erections from pointing upwards)
- Ability to control erections (use of inflatable tubes)
- Control over penis size (via skin grafts, but it can cause deformity and scarring)
Penis exercises like Kegel and Jelquing originated from the Middle East. They can help improve the size of your penis.
- Kegel – The exercise helps reduce the risk of premature ejaculations by training the pubococcygeus muscles located on the pelvic floor.
- Jelquing – Comprised of 34 8-minute exercises, it is intended to stretch the penile muscles and improve the flow of blood to the penis. It helps boost erections and provide temporary 1 to 2 inches of length gain.
Why Go for a Bigger Penis
Having a larger penis offers a lot of advantages. It makes training your penis easier, improves your stamina in bed, and even enhances your erections.
Male enhancement can give you all the required tools to build your confidence and allow you to focus on the more essential things in life: completely satisfying your sexual partner.
If you want to achieve a better quality of sex life, you can try any of the methods discussed in this post.
Performing a bit of research can help you find the right method or product that will meet your specific needs and preferences.
Last Updated on October 5, 2020 by James Davis